QuickBooks Error 15243
QuickBooks is user-friendly accounting software which is used by small and medium industry. It has many enhanced features like merchant services, marketing tools, training solutions, etc which are available both on the desktop as well as online. It simplifies your work but there are certain circumstances when a user can encounter some technical errors like QuickBooks Error 15243. These common errors then act as an obstacle and your work is hindered. To rectify this error follow the steps give in this article or contact the QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number.
When QuickBooks Software user encounters this error, their system crashes. It is an installation error and the user will receive this message:
QuickBooks Error 15243: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close.
This error code appears in the Windows XP/Vista/7/8. You can also classify this QuickBooks Error 15243 as Runtime Error because it is caused by multiple factors. It will slow your system and causes are:
- Corrupt or incomplete download.
- Damage in Windows Registry.
- Virus and Malware infection in a workstation.
Resolutions of QuickBooks Error 15243
There are many ways to rectify QuickBooks Error 15243. Here are three methods by which a user can rectify this error:
- End all QuickBooks application running in your system by opening Task Manager.
- Select all applications which start with .qb, QuickBooks or Intuit.
- Click on End Task option to close them.
- Now repair them by following the steps below:
- Press Windows icon from your keyboard along with letter E to open Computer Window. Windows 8 user can click on Computer Tab.
- Click on Uninstall or change program option.
- Select QuickBooks option and click on either the Uninstall/Change option.
- Open the QuickBooks installation window, Click on Next option and then click on the Repair radio button.
- Select Finish option.
- Restart your system.
- Start your computer.
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on the gear icon.
- Select internet options.
- Click on the Security tab and select the option of the trusted site available there.
- Click on Site option and add the following websites in space provided.
- If a user is using the US version of QuickBooks then add *.quickbooks.com and *.intuit.com.
- If a user is using the Canadian version of QuickBooks then add *.quickbooks.ca and *.intuit.ca.
- Select close option.
- Click Apply and then OK.
Sometimes due to expired Windows security certificate, QuickBooks Error 15243 errors occur in the system. To fix them user should run the Windows Update which is available or downloads an updated certificate from Microsoft.
For more inquiry, a user can contact us by calling on our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1(844) 842-6880. Our support is available 24*7 who will provide expert advice to the QuickBooks Service User worldwide.